The Scripters Scrapbook v3

JCT toujc at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 23 20:30:00 EDT 2003

From: FlexibleLearning

This has been around since about 1985, fist in HC then SC, latterly in MC.
Designed for scripters to collect their own tips, tricks and trinkets, The
Scripters Scrapbook is not only a personal archive tool but now also
allows links
to on-line resources, documents on your computer and email addresses.

I am in the final stages of completing an upgraded version with improved
interface and functionality. It should also be as close to identical
on Win/Mac as
is possible to get.

I am pondering whether it may be something of interest as a plug-in for RR,
but first I would appreciate you comments, views as to how trivial it seems to
you and how it might be improved.

So... Would anyone care to give it some test-runs and break it please? 96k
zip file.

/H
Yes, but where can I get it?

J.-C. T.