Hefty new fees?

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 22 15:07:00 EDT 2003

Thanks to all for offering suggestions on how to accomplish what I
wish to accomplish, without spending $1200 each time.  And my
sincerest thanks to Heather, for her promise that a place exists for
us all in the new Revolution.

I often have recommended Metacard to folks, looking for a good
solution for cross platform programming.  At the Shareware Industry
Conference last month, I told several people about Metacard, and sang
its praises.

I do appreciate this tool, having migrated from Hypercard, and I
believe all programming languages should have been in English, as
xTalk is.

You have set my mind at rest.  Thank you.

This is a good thing today, as my fella and I are awaiting news
whether he needs a biopsy for bone cancer (so I if come off a bit
cranky, please do pardon me, all).  Right now we don't know much,
except that every test tells the doctor to do further tests, but we
are expecting the doctor to want a bone biopsy.  It took me 40 years
to meet the perfect fella, and I can tell you, I am panicked that so
quickly he could be taken away.  The thought that my future might not
include him, makes me utterly miserable.  So I do apologize to all of
you if sometimes I come off brash.

Shari C

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--