MC IDE

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 22 12:25:01 EDT 2003

On 8/21/03 7:06 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> So if you're NOT in favor of having the discussion of the MC IDE evolution
> take place on this list, this is the time to speak up.

I think this list would be the logical place to discuss the IDE.

> Someone needs to draft a brief document describing any steps needed to use
> the latest Rev engine with the MC IDE.
>
> What difficulties have you encountered in using the latest Rev engine with
> MC?
>
> And who wants to put that document together?

So far I haven't seen any reason for such a document, because so far I
haven't found any problems with just dropping the latest Rev engine into
the MC folder. I've currently got 2.5.1b3 running in the MC IDE without
any issues.

I suppose that will eventually change, but it seems okay for now.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com