Does your MC crash too?

eric.allen.engle at justice.com eric.allen.engle at justice.com
Wed Aug 13 14:07:00 EDT 2003

> Hi guys,
> since your message is from 13th - check if you have
> this W32.Blaster.Worm on
> your machine.
> regards
> eugen

Not in my case: I've had this problem for a few months
now actually. I really think, at least for me, it's an
OS problem (Win 98) since under 95 and Macos I had no
such problem. Further, the hyperlinks in my MC help
stack work just fine - when i have the machine set to 4
bit color :~/
Might also therefore be a driver problem...

I cannot imagine how the GUI would make the program
unstable. The engine is rock solid.

Nope, I think me and whoever else has this problem just
needs a clean OS install.... try telling that to my old
school sysadmin/secretary. That's what's lovely about
academic secretaries - they're not in a subordinate
role, which means _I_ have to lick her boots, and not
the other way around (as in the private sector). Ah,
the joys of seniority...

My Home Page with free online legal information
Page perso avec liens juridiques

http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm