Script Limits - clarify please (JR)

RCS rcs at rcsprogramming.com
Sun Aug 10 10:09:00 EDT 2003

As the original poster of that message, I too am pleased at the
clarification
that has ensued. Left to our own speculation, we can only entertain wild
(and unfounded) ideas about how things are progressing. These 'well
crafted' responses have been very helpful to dispell rumors and 'myths'.

You must understand the orientation from which we (the end user) must
'speculate' from. The only changes I have seen (real changes, not just
promises) have been in RunRev's best interest...not mine. I have decided
to have faith that the promises that I have been reading on this post (from
Kevin, and others) are not merely 'damage control', but 'real' promises.

Only time will tell now, and I wish you [RunRev] all the blessings you
deserve...good luck!

JR