An informal poll....

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Thu Aug 7 16:03:00 EDT 2003

> How many, who have purchased licenses, use MC/Rev to build
> standalones, that will be distributed to others?
>
> I don't create much for my own use.  99% of
> everything I do, is for distribution, to produce income.
>
> The rest of you?

I would say 80% to produce income, the rest is for my
own use, mainly experimentation & ideas testing, for future
use in prof. projects eventually...

But anyway, of all the standalones I produced for clients
within the last 3 years, only 1% or 2% could have stand
the 10 lines script limit. All the rest was way too complex...

BTW I think one should extend the poll to Rev list...
I'm wondering if the responses would be similar...

JB