Script Limits and solid IDE evolution!

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Aug 7 09:20:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,

> On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 11:50, xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:
>
>> First, without the 10 line script limit, I would be using java or VBS
>> and would have never made a test product to justify buying MC let
>> alone renew the license.
>> This proves that the 10 line script limit is a minimum for anyone who
>> wants to try MC. Of course, a one month limit is as nice if not better
>> without the 10 line limit.
>> But that wasn't available then...
>>

> Roughly the same for me. Think I used the starter kit for around 4
> months to build things before getting a licence. I would be using
> another language if I had not been able to do this. Using "do" alone
> would not suffice as I'd have lost the speed reasons for using MC.

100& ACK...

Same for me...

I still think the free StarterKit was the best thing ever.

One could play with it, get used to the app and even build useful
things :-)

...and 30 (contiguous?) days may be not enough, even with no script
limits...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
www.major-k.de

P.S.
I confess i build a (not too) commercial CD-ROM with the starterkit
and bought my first MC license with the salary for that :-)
(Simple Image and video presentation, but what the egg...)

Maybe that's what they are afraid of in scotland? ;-)