Kiddy Paint - Digital Camera's and Twain drivers.

David Bovill david at anon.nu
Thu Aug 7 06:35:00 EDT 2003

I am making a sound and music machine for my daughter - unfortunately I
can't find the work i did a couple of years back on this and am running
out of time (it's a birthday present)- so am looking for any MC/Rev bits
and pieces that I can use to cobble this together.

The bits:

	1) Pretty kid friendly painting package

	2) MP3 juke box

Must be some bits out there?

	3) Digital camera interface

I'll be connecting a digital camera that uses TWAIN drivers on the PC to
connect. At the moment I just launch a painting package that "can"
acquire the images from the camera - but this is a confusing interface.I
want it all within MC. So far can't find any code to do this (well not
under $80 at least).

Thanks