Windows Task Scheduler

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 10:25:01 EDT 2003

At 1:13 pm +0200 6/8/03, xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:
>Dave,
>
>Use the "start" command to run a batch without an "interactive" window.
>
>In the old AT command this was a /i to add "interactivity" but it's
>deprecated.
>
>Using the start command has quite a few more advantages.
>Type "Start /?" in a cmd.exe to see the options...
>
>cheers
>Xavier

Thanks for the reply. Unfortnately I can't set Start as a command to
run in the newer Task Scheduler. And the older AT command doesn't let
me set up the kind of schedule I need.

I've seen a few discussions on the web about this and with no easy
workaround it seems.

For now, I'm running the tasks as a user who isn't logged in. Not
much of a solution but it may be enough.

Thanks again.

Dave