Multiple LAN cards & more..

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Mon Aug 4 19:06:00 EDT 2003

At 6:04PM -0700 8/3/03, Alex Shaw wrote:
>I have mc 2.4.3.. I want to upgrade..
>
>If I upgrade to 2.5 for $300 do I get a free crossgrade to revolution ? If
>so, which edition?

Yes: Revolution Enterprise.

>Also what's happening to this mailing list?  .. Is everyone moving over to
>the revolution one?

Actually, looking at my archives it looks like the number of posts to this
list for the last couple of weeks is about the same as the number for the
couple of weeks before the MC/RunRev announcement. It might just be because
the list had a lot of traffic concerning the announcement, so now that it's
fallen back to a more normal level it feels less populated.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/