Multiple LAN cards & more..

Alex Shaw a.shaw at mailbox.gu.edu.au
Sun Aug 3 21:22:00 EDT 2003

Thanks Pierre & others..

Looks like I'll have to have a closer look at your code and play around
with the server firewall :)

Another quick question.. I've read through some of the mailings about the
'revolution' of mc & I've sent off an enquiring email but I'm still unclear
on my upgrade options..

I have mc 2.4.3.. I want to upgrade..

If I upgrade to 2.5 for $300 do I get a free crossgrade to revolution ? If
so, which edition?

There are no crossgrade options on the runrev site anymore so are we now
supposed to just buy the new full 'Enterprise' edition for $599 to maintain
the creative freedom across platforms which we previously enjoyed?

Also what's happening to this mailing list?  .. Is everyone moving over to
the revolution one?

This whole thing has been a bit exciting and frustrating at the same time :)

I'm all for the revolution but just unsure of the price of entry.

regards
alex