mpeg on both sides

cteno4 cteno4 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 13:30:01 EDT 2003

thanks mucho to everyone for the help. The client just dropped the mac
side (please don't stone me, I'm a mac man!) since all the doctors
getting this are on the pc (they are not allowed to use macs...) and only
the production and it folks have the macs. This means i can just use
windows media player. i don't need the controller so i can hardwire the
play and stop. I hated dropping the mac option, but they want this on the
cheap and have very very strict rules about what can be loaded on
machines, so just doing one platform and sticking with wmp will help make
it a simpler project (yeah right).

sorry for asking the list about this instead of trying this, but i
actually dumped my pc last year (see what a good mac person i am...) and
cant easily test this. now i have to go out and buy a new pc, sigh, tech
support here i come... Bright side is i can now move the license up to
mc2.5!

jeff

Jeffrey H. Reynolds, Ph.D.
6620 Michaels Dr.