Image problem

Mr X x at monsieurx.com
Tue Apr 22 17:47:01 EDT 2003

tried that too but the result is "there's no file"

I tried also delete the imagedata of img 1...
(error)

im not trying to set the imagedata of the img either,
yet it got corrupted... how?

I deleted the img. Created a new one.
But now everytime I put the clipboard data into image 1
boom... MC crashes...

I tried compact, save. delete img...
copy all items form this stack to another...

now it works again... I guess the stack was corrupted...

cheers
Xavier