Storing arrays

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 19 20:29:01 EDT 2003

>Store your array "uMap[x,y]" in a custom property of  an object like
>that:
>
>"set the customproperties[storedUMap] of card x  to uMap".
>
>Retrieve it when you open the stack by
>
>"put the customproperties[storedUMap] of  card x into uMap"
>
>Regards,
>
>Wilhelm Sanke

Since uMap will have many elements, and many items for each element:

uMap[1,1]
uMap[1,2].....etc.
uMap[200,1]
uMap[200,2].... etc.

is it possible to just store uMap as a whole?

set the customproperties[UMap] of card x to uMap
put the customproperties[UMap] of  card x into uMap

I wouldn't need to do it for each element?  (I know I can test this
without asking... but I won't get to go at it again till Wednesday :-)

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com