Memory question, old MC versions

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Wed Apr 9 09:59:00 EDT 2003

I've found that "delete stack myStackPath" purgees the stack from memory.
Don't do this on a subStack or you'll really delete it forever.  Use this
just for an external 'stack file' which has been referred to.  (All you have
to do is refer to another stack file and MC loads into memory.)  Use "delete
stack myStackPath" and it removes it from memory, but it doesn't delete the
file from disk.  (To do this you would use "delete file myStackPath".)

This works for me.

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software