Poor man's encrypted data

PEChumbley at aol.com PEChumbley at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 16:17:00 EDT 2003

I haven't read all the posts on this but I am wondering how much encrytped
data you are looking to send?  I use a simple program that I wrote in MC to
encrypt data like credit card numbers so I can safely send them back to the
office from a trade show.  It uses a one-time pad in the form of a large list
of random numbers to encrypt the data, thus it is unbreakable.  I don't use
it every day but for occasional use (where a list of 100,000 numbers will
last a long time) it is ideal.  I'd be happy to post a representative code if
anyone is interested.

Philip Chumbley