Window refresh problem

Robert Chiasson rchiasson at sprint.ca
Thu Apr 3 15:47:01 EST 2003

Well, I've been lurking here for awhile, but I just have to respond to this
one...

In the real world of consumers with computers, there will be NO upgrading
drivers or similar nonsense, unless a retailer stands up and admits he sold
half-baked crap and will now fix the problems for FREE, maybe even offering
a refund to the consumer, who is not going to throw good money after bad.

My version of the bottom line: this means that if you want to sell "Joe
Average" software, it has to work on HIS system, right out of the box.

Of course, in you market area YMMV.  :)

------
Robert