Compiling for Windows

Scott Raney raney at metacard.com
Mon Sep 30 13:35:01 EDT 2002

> While I understand the HIG specs, the problem is that without MDI we need to
> create workarounds for apps that could benefit from that model.

Not sure what this has to do with starting multiple copies of an app
up: even apps that support MDI work this way...

> Any idea of a timeline for MDI support?

Not really, unfortunately.  This was originally scheduled for 2.5, but
got pushed back when we cut several months off the 2.5 schedule at
RR's request.  But it will end up near the top of the to-do list for
the next release after 2.5.
  Regards,
    Scott