Converting Hypercard language

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sun Sep 29 16:22:01 EDT 2002

I copied a card from a stack that was originally created in Hypercard.
When I pasted the card into another Metacard stack, new created fields -
created after the pasting - still require to be addressed with "card
field".

Is there a possibility to "convert" the pasted card to get rid of the
Hypertalk terminology (apart from rebuilding the card from scratch by
creating a new card with new controls and new scripts)?

I dimly remember - if this is correct - there was some discussion about
this or a related topic on the list, but I could not find it. Where
should I look in the Metacard or Revolution documentation?

Regards,
Wilhelm Sanke