Frontscripts and backscripts

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 27 22:16:01 EDT 2002

>It'd be a lot more convenient if the engine had a way of making sure it only
>used the IDE's error dialog when available.   I've lost a lot of
>productivity first due to erroneous error reporting, then with needing to
>remember to delete and re-add my error dialog between standalone builds. :(

I actually created a template stack, complete with not only
Metacard's embedded stacks, but my own that are included with each
program.  So it comes built in to everything I create, from the
get-go.  Much easier than trying to remember which stacks to embed
and which to ignore :-)
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com