Case problem

Klaus Major klaus.major at metascape.org
Thu Sep 26 12:23:01 EDT 2002

Bonsoir Dominique,

looks like a job for a hidden button in the style of pop-up ;-)

Try it, create a button, set its contents to something like:

new/n
first/f
last/l
etc...

set its style to popup, group it, if necessary, to have it on all cards
(dont forget to set the "background behaviour" of the group to true !!!)
hide that button and htere you go.

Oh, it has to have this script, too ;-)

on menupick quoi
   switch quoi
    case "nouveaux"
      create card
      break
   end switch
end menupick

works here in germany, should work in france, too ;-)

> I have a little notepad made with MC.
> I wanted to navigate with CMD-1... as in HC
> That works.
> I want now to create a new card with CMD-n: doesn't work!
> Seems odd, because "CMD-a" works (the text in the field is selected),
> but not CMD-n... !

Because the buttons in the menubar catch this key-combinations ;-)

> Regards,
> (-8 Dominique

Hope this helps.

Regards