Thank you all...

Yates, Glen JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com
Thu Sep 26 10:48:00 EDT 2002

> But thanks to you guys jumping immediately into help mode, I now have
> ideas to try out that will hopefully prevent a major upheaval.  I'm
> hoping to avoid dissecting the entire program.  I was intending to
> have this out the door today to my testers, and be working on part 2
> of the plan tomorrow.

If you don't want to change your strategy at all, just use a patcher as
someone else previously mentioned.

The only caveats are that you must have good configuration management, you
must keep on hand the exact version of your original so that when you make
an update and create a patch it will work with what is out in the field.

ResCompare is a good (free!) patcher for the Mac, there are several windows
patchers, just search for patcher.

-Glen Yates

PS Hey, my brother lives in Alpharetta!