which is faster (a repeat structure question)

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Thu Sep 26 02:53:01 EDT 2002

> In the example you give, I would bet the "repeat with" is faster, since it
it's my actual code, i used to use the "repeat for" but switched that chunk
to the "repeat with" as it seemed to be easier to just replace all of the
instances at once...

> It probably depends on the size of what's being converted
that's the unknown variable.. i don't assume too many people write 10,000
word essays for email messages (well, i do know one lady who does, but she's
cool ;-)

> Just my thoughts without benchmarking it...
thanks for sharing, but you can have them back now (they're getting soggy
down here in the gutter =)~