MetaCard vs other Authoring Tools

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Sep 19 16:16:01 EDT 2002

"Yates, Glen" wrote:

> > 1.- The public realases of Metacard are always bugs free : i'm always
> > sure that if i find somes, the bugs are leeing in my own work
> > and i just
> > know what to do then !
>
> Let's not go overboard, no software is bug free, and metacard is no
> exception. I know from experience, however that when you do find a bug,
> Scott will work it diligently and provide a fix in short order, even
> offering to provide a special build of the last public release so you don't
> have to wait for the next version.
>
> -Glen Yates

Agreed ! But just remember how harder it was to work on some Supercard
issues, nor ToolBook, Director or AppleScripts... As opposite, HyperCard
and Metacard lets always us build our apps, even if some specific small
bugs are leeing in the code, for some more days under MC, months under
HC (just remenber the 2.3 issues problems, up to the 2.35, witch solved
most of the trubbles).
--
Cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis.
Applications et bases de données WEB et VPN
Qualifier et produire l'avantage compétitif