Looking For Suggestions

Monte Goulding monte.goulding at senet.com.au
Thu Sep 19 04:12:01 EDT 2002

Hi Chipp

The code below is all I ever use DDE for. It just means that if the user
opens an app in which I'm using a custom file type they are able to then
double-click on a file anywhere in the system and it will open in the
already open app rather than start a new process. Unfortunatly Tuviah seems
to no longer be maintaining the EXT.dll external. If the old xworlds site is
still up it may be there????

Monte