Stack Directory?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 19 02:24:01 EDT 2002

Sorry, I forgot to answer Chipp's other question:

> and why do you do the local tPath...is it faster for MC if you declare
> local variables?

No, unfortunately it is a requirement of MC to declare local variables
you're going to use in a matchText, matchChunk, or replaceText expression.
Honestly, I wish I didn't have to declare them; it would be so much easier
if MC would just create the variables for you...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/