Looking For Suggestions

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Sep 18 02:39:01 EDT 2002

Actually, it doesn't, unfortunately (at least in Win XP). The only programs
it shows are things like IO, MOUSE, MSDOS, and REDIR (not Acrobat, Outlook
Express,etc.).

You might want to check out the SysInternals site; they have a bunch of
command-line utilities you can sue. Here's a link to a command-line utility
called 'handle' that you can probably run through shell():

For Windows NT/200/ME:
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/handle.shtml

And here looks like one for 95/98/ME:
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/handle.shtml

For Windows developers, the SysInternals site has a bunch of good stuff...

Scott, if you get this to work well, let us know how you did it...

:-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com