Mac menubar

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Sep 14 00:44:01 EDT 2002

On 9/13/02 8:07 PM, Shari wrote:
> Okay, Jacque, I'll try it your way :-)
>
> I put a dummy menu in the "main" splash stack, hid it so that it doesn't
> show up on Windows balling up the splash screen, and set the other
> auxilliary stacks to use it.
>
> Works in development mode, on Mac.
>
> We'll see what it does in standalone mode and on Windows :-)

Should work, I think. I never tried hiding a menu that way though. Your
users will appreciate your efforts. ;)

> PS - Are you sure you aren't a fellow?  Guys are always right... at
> least that's what mine always tries to tell me ;-)

I'm pretty sure I'm not a guy; I was just one of those unusual girls who
never owned a Barbie doll and who played with a chemistry set instead.
It took weeks to get the "invisible" ink I made off the bathroom sink.

And guys aren't always right. We just let them think they are.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com