MC & openGL

Karl Becker karl at karlbecker.com
Mon Sep 9 19:11:01 EDT 2002

On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 01:10  PM, Mark Talluto wrote:
> It is fantastic!  When do you think a Mac version will be out?  I just
> tested this version on Virtual PC and it ran well enough on this old
> Mac.

Wow, that sounds awesome.  Very exciting, though I can't imagine how
the syntax would work out - it would be much more difficult than simply
"move image to x,y in 2 seconds" , and probably a lot more complicated
than simply "move 3dObject to x,y,z in 2 seconds."  Any details on how
the syntax works?

(also, I'm a Mac user, so I'd be very happy to see it work on a Mac,
too.  No Virtual PC here, though)

--
Karl Becker, KB Productions
http://www.karlbecker.com