newGraphic problem

Karl Becker karl at karlbecker.com
Mon Sep 9 17:38:01 EDT 2002

I'm having a problem with a newGraphic call.

I'm intercepting when a new graphic is created in my stack because I
want to populate the inside region of the newly-drawn graphic with a
bunch of images.  The graphic is a curve, so it's oddly shaped, not a
circle or rect.

The problem is, in my newGraphic call, the
within( object, point )
function is returning true even if the point is not within the actual
space of the curve.  If it's anywhere inside the rect of the graphic,
not the visible, filled space, the function is returning true.

Any idea what the problem is?  Possible bug?
--
Karl Becker, KB Productions
http://www.karlbecker.com