OT - Hypercard snd resources...

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 5 09:22:00 EDT 2002

Kevin,

You can use an external command to get a list of sound resources (Fred
Rinaldi has one, I think) which would give you the list of names along with
IDs, etc. You could then take that container and randomly pick a line, grab
the name, and then play the sound by name.

There's probably other ways to do this, but this is the first thing that
came to mind.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com