Metacard playing audio CD's

FMoyer at aol.com FMoyer at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 14:04:01 EDT 2002

Does anyone know how to play audio CDs from within Metacard?

I am trying to put together a Metacard stack that will run in an "enhanced
CD" which is an audio CD that plays in your stereo, but that has software
that can run on your Mac or PC. The software portion of my enhanced CD will
be some Metacard stacks. One of the things I want my stacks to do is play the
audio part of the CD, but I can't figure out how to do it. I think I need
some xcmds/DLLs to do it. I do have "CD Audio Toolkit 1.0," a Hypercard stack
with xcmds that Apple put out in 1989. But it crashes my machine, so I think
it's just too old.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Fred Moyer