More CGI Stuff

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 13:07:01 EDT 2002

You can easily use a long-running Metacard stack in the background- just
launch it normally and communicate from your CGI using sockets (or any other
IAC).

Problem is- you can only handle one connection at a time with the
long-running stack.
That is why I've been investigating using multiple processes with the Darwin
engine.