Sound Recording

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Mon Sep 2 03:54:01 EDT 2002

I've wasted a lot of time in the past trying to get QuickTime sound recording working. So before I try again with the latest version of MetaCard, has anyone had any success with it?

I still get irritating squeeks on my mac and grabled garbage on my windows.

My workaround so far is to use SendMCIstring on Windows and the external from RunRev on my Mac. But I'd rather have the same code for both platforms.

Thanks,
Tom