metacard digest, Vol 1 #372 - 12 msgs

kjphyland at australia.edu kjphyland at australia.edu
Sun Oct 27 01:20:01 EDT 2002

Hi Yennie, Shari et al,

I always use SoundApp (PPC) to shrink audio files (mostly from 44kHz down
to 22KHz) but it still begs the question of why the OS 9.x version of MC
had no trouble opening and playing it.

I doenloaded the Mac OSX version and all was sweet. Is it perhaps a
peculiarly CLassic environment under OSX problem?

Not a problem now, however, it works just fine under the new OSX version.

btw...the OS9 version I wasa using was 2.4.2 (which opened quite nicely but
refused to open the stack with the "Open" command.

Cheers,
Kevin Phyland
Wycheproof P-12 College

This message was sent from http://australia.edu