disappearing movies and graphics

Kristen.Billings at med.va.gov Kristen.Billings at med.va.gov
Fri Oct 25 18:39:01 EDT 2002

	Ken,

	I haven't had time to really work with that project until this
morning. Buffering
	the images worked well, but it seems that the only image type I can
get
	to display right are gifs. Although, I have a buffered gif that just
doesn't want
	to show up. It is positioned under a button if that makes any
difference.
	Also, I found that when I buffered the players the movies would
flash very
	quickly in the player while playing. Do you have any idea why the
movies are
	doing this?

	Thanks so much for your assitance.
	Kristen Billings