XCMD Limitations

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 25 11:30:00 EDT 2002

>Thus far I've managed to avoid writing a single external since I started
>working with MC in '97 (I hired out the only one I couldn't make in native
>MetaTalk), so my knowledge of how MC works with externals is very limited.
>Hopefully somone with experience with this can take a moment to fill in the
>details...
>
>--
>  Richard Gaskin

Yes,

It is nice not to have to use externals, isn't it :-)

I had to use them in Hypercard.  So far, I've been able to work
within Metacard happily without them.

And it makes for easier cross-platform development (though I still
haven't made the official leap to release a Windoze program).

My current project will be the first...

Shari
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--