MC after OS X Upgrade...

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 25 11:24:00 EDT 2002

>Hi every1,
>
>Just a small problem.
>My stack created using system 9.2 no longers seems to open after I finally
>made the leap to OS X.2. (even in the Classic environment).
>Do I need the OSX version or is it a MC memory allocation problem.
>The stack is quite large ( ~200 MB - mostly sound samples).
>
>Cheers,
>Kevin Phyland.
>Wycheproof P-12 College.

Kevin,

I use a lot of sounds too, and size does become an issue.

One program I use that helps me to shrink sounds quite a bit is a
freeware program called:

SoundApp 2.3.1
By Norman Franke

I've got a folder full of sound programs, and in the end, no matter
how I create a sound, I run it thru SoundApp to shrink it.  I've not
found a better program to do this.

Shari
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--