visuals

Yates, Glen JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com
Wed Oct 16 10:19:01 EDT 2002

Wow, that's really strange, I tried it without your code to resize the
buttons, and even with "lock location" set, as you successively press the
buttons, the motif button starts shrinking and the windows one grows and the
Mac ones get a little wider than they started out!

Anyway as I observed what was happening, I figured out why and how to
prevent it. The problem has to do with the buttons being resized based on
their focus ring, so to prevent the problem set the showfocusborder property
to false.

Nevertheless, this is a bug and should be submitted to Metacard.

-Glen Yates