externals collection, MC 2.4.3

Rodney Tamblyn rtamblyn at xtra.co.nz
Tue Oct 15 18:21:01 EDT 2002

I want to use the Externals Collection on a MC 2.4.3 stack
http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/developerdownloads/externalscollection.html

This download provides an OS9 and OSX MC stack (both containing the
external within the resource fork).

In the 2.4.3 readme it states:

"Externals must now be in Mach-O bundle format on Mac OS X.  Updated
projects are included in the Mac OS X package.  Rather than load from
the resource fork of a stack, externals must be kept in separate files
and are loaded using the stacks "externals" property as they are on
Win32 and UNIX platforms."

As I have no idea what a "Mach-O" bundle is I'm uncertain how to proceed here.

What do I need to do to get the Externals Collection working in 2.4.3
under OSX?

Rodney

--
Rodney Tamblyn