Unix commandline utilities for modifying images

Rodney Tamblyn rtamblyn at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 14 21:59:02 EDT 2002

Does anyone know of any Unix command line utilities for
converting/adjusting images?  The type of things I'm imagining are
scaling, rotating and saving (probably to jpeg, if I could specify
parameters such as quality, so much the better).  If anyone has
examples showing usage that would be a help.  I'm running OSX 10.1.5
The alternative is to use Applescript and a freely available
application like Graphics Converter (which I know will work).

Rodney

--
Rodney Tamblyn
401 North 6th Ave,