Save stack as...

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 12 14:18:01 EDT 2002

Not quite there, but figured something out (birthday postponed an
hour or so more... the fella is still at work and they won't let go
of him).

As both stacks have the same name, they are the same stack with a few
minor changes, so they are versioned differently...

I tried setting the name of one of the stacks to something else,
before retrieving the script, and that seems to have prevented the
purge dialog.  The purge dialog was causing the second stack to open,
visibly, regardless of lock screen, invisible, etc.

So I think we're on our way to a solution...

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com