sudo on OSX

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Oct 6 04:27:01 EDT 2002

Simon,

You could try using AppleScript and scripting the SYstem Events application.
You can get the current startup items by doing this:

tell application "System Events"
  get login items
end tell

I have tried creating a new login item with "make", but can't seem to get it
to work... perhaps someone else can?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com