odd-shaped cards

andu undo at cloud9.net
Sat Oct 5 19:57:00 EDT 2002

--On Friday, October 04, 2002 11:41:42 -0700 Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> jbv wrote:
>
>> The info slips my mind right now...
>> Could someone remind me which MC version
>> was the first to allow the use of a PNG img as
>> a source for non-rectangular & odd shaped cards,
>> and what is the name of the associated property ?
>
> I don't know this first version it was introduced in, but it's the
> windowShape property.

I tried to use this prop without success.
What I did was to crate a ping image in Graphic Converter, make transparent
a part of it, import the ping into a stack and put "on openstack; set the
windowshape of this stack to 1009; end openstack" into the stack's script.
Nothing happened.
Can anyone assist me please?