MC Book-other ideas

andu undo at cloud9.net
Sat Oct 5 11:35:01 EDT 2002

--On Saturday, October 05, 2002 10:34:59 -0400 TBleiler at aol.com wrote:

> I have to admit, although I'd love to have such a book Andu makes some
> good  points. This has come up on the list before and nothing has come of
> it. An  online strategy is good, but Richard's point about hosting issues
> is well  taken. So here's another idea. Maybe we could contribute to
> Revolution's "Tip  of the week"  just to get things going and see where
> it goes from there? If  we develop a good method for getting things
> written, then maybe we can  consolidate what's done and expand to more
> extensive documentation. Anyone  from Revolution care to comment on the
> idea?  Maybe Scott would be willing to  add something similar to the MC
> site.

Tim is getting it. Richard's point only confirms that without a strong
incentive things go nowhere.
RR will see the benefits in attracting more traffic to their site and
invest in replacing their tips page with a more extended database as
discussed before.
If they could also mention Metacard by name so that MC users don't feel
intruding...