MC Book-other ideas

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Fri Oct 4 16:15:01 EDT 2002

I agree with Tim.  Open source book writing would be especially useful
because scripters using a particular OS could take the result posted by
one OS user and write the corrections/additions for another.  In that
way, 3 (4? 5?), OS-specific but otherwise identical books would be
available without all OS-specific stuff for an OS a scripter is not
using or doesn't care about.  However, in addition to solutions, I
think anyone could and should take a shot at writing sections of text,
not just code.

--
John R. Vokey, Ph.D.                       |\      _,,,---,,_
Professor                                  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_