New! Announcement MetaCard Script Editor and debugger Enhance ments

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Wed Nov 27 08:18:01 EST 2002

For those who liked the script editor enhancements,

there will be a new update with minor bug fixes tonite...

- one bug in the snippets stack script
- one bug in the installer button
- one bug in the script find stack
- one bug in the script editor...

Hey, im striving for total quality and user satisfaction!

see you at Monsieurx.com in a few hours...