Time display

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Mon Nov 25 09:01:00 EST 2002

Dag Frans,

> Hi,
>
> I got this problem. is there someone knows how to display the time
> into a
> field.
> Just static displaying will work, but is there as posbility to display
> the
> actual dynamic time into a field:?

No big thing ;-)

Just put the time into that field and refresh it as often as you like.

Say there is a field "time" on card 1.
You click a button to put the time the first time.

on mouseup
   put the time into fld "time" of cd 1 of stack "ik_weet_niet"
   send "refreshtime" to me in 30 seconds
end mouseup

## Now you have to script this handler "refreshtime"
## This handler has to be in the script of that button in this example

on refreshtime
  put the time into fld "time" of cd 1 of stack "ik_weet_niet"
  send "refreshtime" to me in 30 seconds
end refreshtime

This way, the content of fld "time" will be refreshed every 30 second,
until you quit.

Hope that helped.

> Frans

Groetjes van duitsland