Buttons tool creates instead of selects/keyboard shortcuts

Emery Schubert E.Schubert at unsw.edu.au
Sun Nov 24 18:06:01 EST 2002

In MC 2.4 when I select the button tool to edit a button my first click
seems to create a new button instead of selecting the button I clicked.  I
have tried first clicking at different regions of the button, and sometimes
the problem doesn't happen, but I am not sure why it would happen at all.
Is this an MC problem or is it me?

Also, are there shortcut keys to get to the various tools, such as the
button tool etc., instead of going through the tool bar or menu?

Emery