Audio CD

Emery Schubert E.Schubert at unsw.edu.au
Mon Nov 18 17:03:01 EST 2002

Is there an audio CD controller which can be plugged in to metacard stacks?
In my hypercard days there were a few things around for controlling audio
CD on PowerMacs (that is, playing specific tracks from specific points,
reading time code, getting CD ID etc), but these don't seem to work on G3,
G4 etc.  Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Emery